Classification organizes data based on prior context. MetaGrid™ Classification learns from your domain expert’s operational knowledge of the environment to predict what new data is incremental as it arrives. Classification allows for dynamic policy of event-driven or trending relationships within data over time, always highlighting what is new, novel and interesting in the data.
- Immediately make visual sense of data
- Leverage domain expertise to stratify data logically
- Information is expressed through relative organization to itself
- Get in front of operational problems through classification of events in real time
- Eliminate overhead costs of building tools to match MetaGrid™ Analytics