Classification organizes data based on prior context. MetaGrid Classification learns from your domain expert’s operational knowledge of the environment to predict what new data is incremental as it arrives. Classification allows for dynamic policy of event-driven or trending relationships within data over time, always highlighting what is new, novel and interesting in the data.
- Immediately make visual sense of data
- Leverage domain expertise to stratify data logically
- Information is expressed through relative organization to itself
- Get in front of operational problems through classification of events in real time
- Eliminate overhead costs of building tools to match MetaGrid Analytics